Requirements: (5 Courses)
To earn a minor in biology, you must take five courses. This may include the gateway courses, but not include advanced placement credit (Biology 20 or 21). Your choices may include any biology course numbered 200 level or above, Biochemistry 301, and one course from the approved alternate electives listing. A maximum of one approved independent study or tutorial course may be counted toward the five courses.
- 5 biology course electives at the 200 level or above
- May include:
- BCH 301 Introductory Biochemistry I
- a maximum of one approved alternate elective course
- a maximum of one approved Independent Study or Tutorial course
- No more than two courses counting towards the minor may be transfer credit