Jobs for Undergrads in the Biological Sciences
Have job to publicize?
Send the posting to email@example.com, including a job description, contact person and contact info, whether it's paid, work study required, for indpendent study credit, or a volunteer position, where the work will take place, and the time period. We will send it out to the >500 students on our Biomajors listserve. You can also post the job to the University's job site called Dukelist using your NetID and password: http://dukelist.duke.edu/.
Looking for a job?
- Sign up for the biomajors listserve (needn't be a biology major to join), and you will receive postings directly via email
- Visit the University-wide job posting site: Dukelist
- Read bulletin boards around the science buildings as there are often job flyers posted
- The Duke Career Center has resources for finding jobs, internships, volunteer opportunties
- Look at the classified ads in the Duke Chronicle
- You can also directly contact any faculty member whose lab may be interesting to you to inquire about work opportunities. Students are doing paid work in labs all over campus, many in the Medical Center departments.
Duke Biology Box 90338 Durham, NC 27708 Phone: 919-660-7372 Fax: 919-660-7293